- Start building a border wall with Mexico
- Indefinitely block Syrian refugees from entering the United States in addition to anyone from Iraq, Syria, Iran, Sudan, Libya, Somalia or Yemen
- Institute a temporary halt on all refugees from the rest of the world
- Punish “sanctuary cities” by ending grant funding to them
- End the practice of releasing undocumented immigrants detained by federal officials before trial.
Sharply increasing efforts to round up and remove some of the estimated 11 million undocumented immigrants living in the United States — which also includes enlisting state and local officials to track and apprehend them
- Trump directed through an executive order the hiring of an additional 10,000 ICE officers. Pending funding and employment, this promise is In the Works.